Lovely Parents Presents A Luxurious Car Gifts To Their Daughter For Being Accepted Into A Medical School......

Lovely Parents Presents A Luxurious Car, Gifts To Their Daughter For Being Accepted Into A Medical School

Being a parent is a major responsibility. You are in charge of raising an individual to the point of adulthood with the goal of turning him or her into a valuable member of the community. This undertaking requires care, love, understanding and the ability to keep the children on the right path.

What is the role of a parent?

In this role, you give direction, impose rules, use discipline, set limits, establish and follow through with consequences, hold your children accountable for their behavior, and teach values. You provide the guidance that helps your children to change, grow, and mature.

Memorable Fun Time With Her Mum-Happy Moments

www.beaconprimeonline.com 

Chanced and confirm on a twitter post by a young beautiful energetic lady @vicxkat with a soulful touching thankful message thanking God and her parents for the big life time memories which she can never ever forget in her lifetime and promised to replicate x100 bigger in returns and vowed to never fail them in anyway! 

Checkouts Her Thanksgiving Captions!

''Thank you to everyone wishing me congratulations! I'm so grateful for my parents and every sacrifice they've made for me. I could not have made it to where I am now without them and I can't wait to give them back everything they've given me x100..... ''So blessed to have been given my first car as a gift for being accepted into medical school by my parents''. https://twitter.com/vicxkat/media







Source: www.beaconprimeonline.com

Contact: +233[0]596897835

No comments

Powered by Blogger.