Exclusive gist: Ghanaians really helped me file the lawsuit against Blacko-Snap Chavis

Ghanaians really helped me file the lawsuit against Blacko.....

Black Sheriff

This week the hot issue rising up which is drawing people's attention is that the owner of the record label ''Snap Chavis'' has sued black sheriff to court over some internal issues revolving around both camps.

Snap Chavis-Initially it was not in my best interest to go that extremely far as matters has escalated as we all see or witness thou I’m not a Jehovah witness but in this case I stand with all my witnesses; 

I only wanted the world to hear my side of story reasons why I only barked as at then; when the first brouhaha broke out by rumours as some people speculated but now I’m ever ready to bite thus the exact reasons why the sleeping dog isn’t lying anymore! 

What am I implying? When the first news broke out I was bashed here and there; I was drown to the gutters to the lowest degree as if i wasn’t a living thing...that moment was literally a giant steps in my life as an investor! 

Big-ups to legendary sarkodie ft oxlade for the non-living classic tune that was actually my comforter when the world was against me! 

Now it’s me against the world with my own giant steps! Thanks to Ghanaian’s for the backlashes i really learnt a lot during the first fire outbreak thus the heated moments, 

sincerely I gathered a whole bunch of information's via all platforms of which today; it has truly & actually helped me of which I’m now grounded up Charlie! 

Once again big-ups to kwesi arthur; such an awesome global talents and finally on behalf of my able team we say 'Ghana fou ye damoaase ooo!!! Coded of 4x4 Enough Respect for this Tune!

Note: as a writer, freelancer, philosopher, psychologist and a critical thinker this is what; I Qweku Beacon equally deduced from Blaco's former manager’s ''oblongata'' with regards to the recent pending lawsuit against black sheriff.... 

Disclaimer:

·        I Write With No Proof Or Whatsoever From Both Camps

·        I Have No Contacts Or Affiliations To Both Team Either By Social Media Or Personal But Then I Will Be Much Grateful Should Any Of Them Accept My Conquest To Be Part Of The Team!

·        I Pray Peace Prevail in Both Camps because at the End of the Day It’s All about the Solidarity of Ghana’s Creative Arts, Culture And Entertainment!

 

Synopsis-Backgrounds

Black sheriff’s recent record label he signed onto before breaching contracts to join empire records Sue’s him,

Issues came out sometime ago about how he by passed his manager to sign to a new contract but his fan base talked against it and the issue went off,


Profile Gist About The writer

Qweku Beacon is a Ghanaian-based online business Radio/TV channel personality, whose content includes entertainment, culinary arts, lifestyle, music, events, career profiling, fashion, photography, visual arts, films, series, children's programs, comedy, and tourism! Qweku Beacon Profile Gist: Career Development Activist| Publicist| Brand Expert| Award Scheme Organizer| Transformational Leader| Talents Institute Founder| Philanthropist| Film Maker| Radio Program Producer | Pundit etc. 
 Contact:+233[0]546893437 qwekubeacongh@gmail.com


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.