Africa Discovery! Meet Stephanie The Newest Sensational Celebrity Hairstylist -CEO Hairphanie Products...

Follow @Hairphanie On Instagram
 

Stephanie Yaa Appiah a Ghanaian born from the Ashanti Region of Ghana Now Termed KUMERICA ,started in the hairdressing industry as a her own personal hairstylist ,after been graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology[GHANA],having Studied Visual communication designs class of 2016.

 After school She then worked for the same college at the INDEPENDENCE HALL,KNUST and her next adventure was establishing,developing,building her own solidified brand 'Hairphanie Products' just as her sweet name sounds Stephanie!  

 Achievements

Over the years, Stephanie has worked very hard to make a good name for her brand 'Hairphanie' and has help many young/old ages with her amazing unprecedented hair products/masters classes/ free training's etc  she has always been recognized and applauded for her selfless personality traits thus training and creating more individuals just as her truest self as a results of that she is highly respected as a highly professional profile hairstylist in the history of Africa an beyond borders.


 

                  
            Stephanie's Facebook Daily Updates:                                 
 1.When I started small they said I couldn’t grow big/long hair forgetting my struggles, now that I have achieved the big/long hair some say is genes, but genes won’t      maintain your hair, genes won’t wash your hair, genes won’t moisturize your hair. Invest in your hair and you will thank yourself not me.                                                          
2.One woman said, maame please excuse my language is that your hair?
I said yes she said wow wow how come. 
The other shop I visited, the shop owner reduced the price of what I bought and even dash me two items. She said I am proud of you, keep projecting our African culture. ✊🏽 I giggled and thanked her and everyone was looking at me like I am from a different continent.
This should tell you that whatever God created is perfect.
I love my kinks! Yes at first it wasn’t easy, even now it’s still not easy but yet still I am not giving up.                                                        
3.Belief in yourself and the rest will fall in places, have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish. If you believe in yourself anything is possible. If you believe in yourself and have dedication, pride and never quit you will be a winner. 
People who are physically challenged have achieved what a normal human cannot because it’s about  the mindset and resourcefulness, not the resources one has as a mental strength is stronger than the physical strength. Return natural you are giving excuses that your hair is hard, so for how long will you run away from it. Change your mindset and you will see great changes. Be positive, be dedicated, be consistent, be hungry enough to achieve that vision and dream no matter how many challenges you face. Nothing can stop you if you have strong self belief. 
           
4.Successful people gets more successful because of consistency, patience, strong self belief and unshakable nature. Life is full of creative and adventurous experiences, there are many ups and downs in the natural hair journey but the real bad-ass is someone who never give up no matter how many times they fail because 'WHEN YOU FAIL YOU DON’T START FRESH BUT YOU START WITH EXPERIENCE'. I eagerly wanted to keep my natural after senior high school but I had little knowledge about keeping natural hair so somewhere along the line I relaxed my hair but still wasn’t okay. I devoted my time researching and practicing what I researched thru out my relax days learning how one can grow my natural hair long, full and bigger. 'THE DOS AND DONS'
The very day I cut all my relaxed hair (14.5) they called me crazy but yes I was crazy for the natural hair texture. I don’t think most of you could have endured the pain I went thru when I returned natural but yet still I never give up.

5.I believed in myself and no one, I mean no negative comment could stop me from embracing my kinks in grand style no matter what, I kept trying and trying again until I achieved what I wanted because nothing is overnight, starting over wasn’t a big deal. 'AFTER ALL I WAS ALREADY PREPARED WITH ALL THE BARRIERS AND PROBLEMS WHICH ARE GOING TO COME OVER AND OVER'.

Contact Stephanie on  +233[0]543560000 for her amazing master class sessions/training/
hair-styling/grooming/mentoring/coaching/consultations etc


source: www.beaconprimeonline.com
West Africa +233[0]546893437

No comments

Powered by Blogger.